1. When you were a child, what was your favorite game to play?
That game where you’re supposed to be going to sleep but instead you put your knees up to make a mountain under the covers and then you move your stuffed animals around and make up stories.
2. What is your favorite game to play right now?
The same game except I keep my knees down and I don’t usually need the animals.
3. Can you share a good story about playing with others or yourself?
One summer I spent day after day playing Rockwash. First you find a bunch of rocks, then you line them up and put them through the rockwash, which is a box open on two ends with a garden hose pushed through the top. I loved that game.
4. What do you do for play time fun now?
I don’t play too many games with rules, I don’t know why. I do keep myself amused, however, mostly by reading.
5. If you were able to invent a game, what would you call it?
You mean besides Rockwash? I will name my next game Safety Pony.