1. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Three: Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom
2. What do you always take with you on vacation?
Exedrin or the store-brand equivalent
3. Name something you've lost recently:
My pedometer. It was a horrible few days without it, but I have replaced it and I feel MUCH better now.
4. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
I like to stay busy on my vacations, but I don't really think of strolling through museums and stuff as "action-packed". I definitely don't want to spend the better part of a vacation with my feet up as I sip a drink and read a book--I do that almost every day. Tough life, ain't it?
5. Other people's vacation photographs: do you really want to see them?
Yes! Except, and I am not making this up, the pictures of Alaskan grass that filled an entire album. The guy went to Alaska and never looked up once.
These questions were all about fandom, which is not an active area of interest for me.