1. What are you proud of about yourself?
While I would say I have a sense of self-value and I am pleased with many aspects of my existence, I can't point to a particular achievement for which I feel sufficiently responsible to say I take pride in it.
2. Tell us about one of your proudest moments (i.e., when you felt a lot of pride in yourself).
Boy, these questions make me very uncomfortable. I never feel a lot of pride in myself; most often, I feel relief that I have not screwed up as badly as I might have.
3. Who in your life are you proud of? Why?
I am very happy that my kids are happy and decent people, although I would have a hard time saying that made me proud. I'm sure I was a factor in this, but one of many.
4. Pick one of the people from #3 and tell us about one of their proudest moments (i.e., when you felt a lot of pride in them).
Whenever I see (or learn about) either of the older kids being kind and considerate, I'd say. This happens pretty often.
5. Who is proud of you?
1. What was the last new song you discovered?
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. My car radio is still busted; this keeps me behind the times. I borrowed the truck this week and heard a new song.
2. What was the last new dish you tasted?
cassava pone -- last weekend -- thumbs up
3. Where was the last place you visited for the first time?
London last November
4. Who was the last new person you met?
Darlene, a new soda customer at work
5. What was the last new toy you played with?