1. DO YOU HATE ANY OF YOUR EXES?
I have no exes.
2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
t-shirt from a charity ride
3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
All but three names, two people. And one of those people I "met" long before LJ but still haven't met in person.
6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
I like having kids; not sure of a particular number that would be best. Plenty.
7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
8. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR?
Yes. Why do people keep asking me this?
9. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
I'm perfectly happy with this one. I think these questions may have originally come from a rather young person.
10. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
11. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME?
12. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY?
Took Brian's brother's kids to a festival.
13. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE?
The default tune, I don't know its name.
14. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP?
A little before six am.
15. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
16. ARE YOU LUSTING AFTER SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
17. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
18. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO.
I wish this Ohio thing would grow some details but there's not much I can do about it. In general, I am good at waiting.
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
20. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS?
Yes, but I rarely see her. She's a blast.
This is not a question.
22. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can change a lot about myself. I am guessing that this question means "what impossible thing do you wish for yourself"? I heard a story on the radio about a guy who asked people which superpower they'd choose: invisibility or flight. I chose invisiblity then--it seems like a more flexible superpower. But flying would be so fun! Then again, being super-strong would be excellent. Indestructible would be good, but I get to make some rules to go along with that one. No, I have it: I would retain my current state of health forever, and be immortal. I'm pretty sure that is what I would change about myself. For now.
23. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
Do I have to spend it? My first choice would be to invest in something secure enough to count as "saving". If the rule is I have to get rid of it right away, I guess I'd give it away in tax-burdenless chunks.
24. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
25. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM FROM MYSPACE?
No. Now I am certain that these questions originally came from a rather young person.
26. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED?
27. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken stew over rice with cabbage.
28. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH(S)?
29. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
30. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
Christopher's pajama pants.
31. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
No one at the moment.
32. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
33. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
34. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD?
James W. Loewen. Reading Lies Across America definitely made me sad.
35. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I do not know.
36. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK?
Coffee, but I am fickle.
37. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many favorite foods! Right now I would like a strawberry.
38. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream. That was easy.
39. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
London. I felt like I was brushing Europe.
40. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
I was none too fond of Ronald Reagan. When he died, I took a couple of kids downtown and we watched his cortege go by.
41. DO YOU OWN A CAMERA PHONE?