- They call it Spring but it's mostly Winter.
- This designation is for people who want to take classes but are not in a degree program. These people are just drains on the system at an institution with graduation rate goals. I think that's why they came up with a term with this particular acronym.
- You might not guess from the title, but this is a statistics class. It asks the question, "Which is better, R or SPSS?" Turns out the question can be answered with another question: "Which is easier to spell?"
- This was a history, art, and philosophy class about the nature of bookness. It was SO MUCH FUN!
- I am always disappointed by how happy I am to get a good grade. I truly believe what you learn is more important than the mark you get on a report card, but then I feel like such a winner when I see a stack of A's by my name. A+'s, even more so.
- I guess GPA only includes degree-bound grades.
What I did pre-summer vacation
Donut economics: https://time.com/5930093/amsterdam-doughnut-economics/ Lobster divers:…
But I can't sleep with all the tabs open. This list actually started the day before, when I was watching a gogo movie and one of the other…
Stuff I couldn't get to but really want to get to: Tia Blassingame (look up her twitter) ...talked about artists' books and reminded us that Faith…