- Brian can stand on his head.
- Victoria can dig holes in sand for seven hours straight.
- SPF45 sunblock works--where applied.
- Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes And How To Correct Them: Lessons From The New Science Of Behavioral Economics is an ok beach book. I enjoyed Gilovich's How We Know What Isn't So and he was the co-author of the money book so I gave it a whirl. It wasn't as engaging but it was interesting enough to look at and uninteresting enough to bear frequent interruption.
- There are some people who will interrupt a reading person to talk about completely insignificant matters.
- Many of these people are Stavishes.
The weather could not have been nicer and everyone got along fine. Even so, a day and a half of beach and extended family is plenty. For the next vacation, we are heading inland and far inland.