It was easy and fun. I'm working on another loaf even now!
1) If you had to move 100 miles or more to the north, east, west, or south, which would you choose, where would you end up, and what's so great about there?
I would probably move to New Mexico or Arizona; I like the deserts.
2) Do you have a favorite stretch of highway or byway for driving, touring, or wandering?
Not really. I like to wander most places that seem reasonably safe.
3) Are you happier to start a trip or return home?
Much happier to start a trip! I'm almost always sad when it's time to go home.
4) Plane, train, automobile, bicycle, or foot?
5) Do you overplan or underplan your travels? (Assume that "no" is not a valid answer.)
I underplan, I guess, although I don't mind. I'd rather not have a schedule to follow.