1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
Beethoven's 7th, the whole thing
2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
I don't know, but if someone picked Elvis Costello's Poison Moon I wouldn't be surprised.
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
There was no dancing at my wedding. Next!
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
I can't think of one that gets stuck more often than others. There usually is one stuck for a few days at a time, though--right now it's Weezer's Undone (The Sweater Song), which is odd because I haven't heard it recently.
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
Of course I wouldn't care a bit, but I don't suppose it would hurt to play Spearhead's Hole in the Bucket at any thoughtful gathering.
1. When is the last time you dressed inappropriately for a situation?
Back in July I forgot about a meeting at work and showed up in a t-shirt and shorts. Not a big deal.
2. How many friends do you have?
My first guess was going to be 50, but I started counting and it's probably more than that, maybe 100? These would be people who could easily say, "Yes, Koralleen and I are friends," but by another definition they might be labelled acquaintances instead. I don't have very close friends.
3. Are you running on time today?
I am running slightly less late than usual.
4. Do you use bleach on your laundry?
No. I don't sort colors from whites, either.
5. What are your thoughts on guns?
They are interesting instruments. I prefer to admire them from afar.